Thursday, January 23, 2014

Welcome to Arrested Recipes

Welcome to Arrested Recipes, my own little corner of the webiverse. I'd like to take just a moment to tell you that I am a classically trained chef and I currently own three restaurants.  Well, I'd like to tell you that but it would be a lie. The truth is, I am just a man who loves to cook and loves experimenting in the kitchen. I decided to do this blog to share my love of food and all things cooking.  Here, I will share my own recipes, recipes that I have "arrested" from various locales and sites on the internet or found in obscure tomes of ancient literature scattered throughout the world.  

You may wonder why my blog is called Arrested Recipes.  Mainly because, when I'm not in the kitchen, I am at work as a police officer.  So it seemed logical to make the connection between the two and that's how Arrested Recipes was born.  So, I hope you visit often and that we have a fun ride together and that you enjoy this as much as I will.  

But remember:

You have the right to remain delicious.
You have the right to come back for seconds.
You have the right to change the recipe.
Anything you change or do to a recipe will be held against you at the dinner table.

Do you understand these rights? Good! Then let's get on with the show!!!!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment